How Asset Owners Can Drive Responsible Investment
Responsible investment is a topic of increasing interest to asset owners and the investment community at large. Whilst many asset owners have made public commitments to responsible investment, some have difficulty in implementing this in practice. To shed some light on this important topic, we invite you to attend a breakfast roundtable co-hosted by EY and Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
In March 2016, PRI launched: How asset owners can drive responsible investment: Beliefs, strategies and mandates, which calls on asset owners to do more to reflect ESG risks and opportunities in their investment beliefs, strategies and mandates.
During this interactive roundtable, we will discuss some of the key findings and recommendations from the report, including:
- How do asset owners influence responsible investment practices?
- What are the common barriers that asset owners face and how can these be overcome?
- Implementing responsible investment – the seven step plan
- Philip Wheeler, Senior Manager and Pensions Actuary, EY
- Will Martindale, Head of Policy, PRI
- Will Oulton, Global Head of Responsible Investment - First State Investments
- Rishi Madlani, Chair, Camden Pension Fund
- Moderator: Christina Larkin, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Christina Larkin.
|This event is organised in partnership with EY.|